Counselling and Art Therapy
Therapy can help you feel secure and confident in your life and relationships
You Deserve to Feel Loveable and to Be Loved. As a therapist with offices in Oatley and Newtown, I’ll help you feel good about yourself and have more fulfilling relationships.
The ability to bring people together, be inclusive and curious are key qualities of Carmel’s. She is warm-hearted, approachable and has a hunger for knowledge, gracefully turning it into meaningful experiences for her clients.
Carmel’s creativity invites creativity in others; it is carefully crafted with a gentle sense of humour.
It seems that your life is a constant uphill battle.
You’re fed up with not getting what you want. You want to be loved deeply. You want to feel more self-love and joy.
The good news is therapy can guide you towards more love and fulfilment..
Signs of Low Self-Worth that Cause Stress and Pain
- You compare yourself to others and feel you’re not “good enough”
- You fear that if you reveal your “true self” people won’t like you
- You’re afraid that others will become upset or angry if you don’t please them
- You feel depressed, trapped, or hopeless about your life
- You’re stressed about your current relationship
- You’ve had a recent relationship break up, and it’s crushed your confidence
- You worry a lot; you feel stressed or anxious much of the time
- You neglect your own needs and desires while giving too much to others
- You’re afraid you’ll never be worthy of a loving relationship
A Happier and More Rewarding Life Awaits You
As you respect yourself, others will respect you. You’ll get your needs met, and you’ll feel more fulfilled and happier. You’ll be stronger. When problems arise in your life, you’ll have the courage to face them. You’ll know that you’re resilient enough to prevent them from sending you spiralling down into the darkness again.
Every woman that has walked away from art therapy sessions with Carmel has loved them. I also have loved them and find it such a great way to tap into my body and emotions.
Carmel’s ability to articulate, guide, and explore people puts them at ease. People experience her sessions without judgement or fear. She is warm, inviting and generous with her time and energy. Carmel is a true gift.
As an Experienced Therapist, I Can Help You
- Express your needs and desires with confidence
- Set boundaries with people that they need to respect
- Develop the courage to express your authentic self
- Feel more secure, improve communication and have more rewarding relationships
- Gain clarity on what you want in your life and set goals to achieve your deepest dreams
- Feel a sense of calm and joyfulness about your life, and where you’re headed
All of the above and more are possible when you work with me in therapy.
There was a time where my self-worth was low. Fortunately, with therapy and my commitment to healing, I was able to bring myself up from the depths of my pain. I found the freedom to be me. I now have a rewarding life and a loving and genuine relationship.
WITH MY HELP, YOU CAN DO THIS.
I’m a caring and gentle and authentic therapist
I’m trained in several effective methods of therapy, which focus on healing at a deep level.
Once you get past the negative feelings you have about yourself, you’ll be amazed at how good you feel and how much better people will treat you. I will listen deeply to you as I assist you in overcoming the pain of your past to help you become who you truly are at your core — a loveable person.
You deserve better
If you resonate with me and my approach, Contact me for a free, no-obligation, 15-minute phone call.
We'll discuss your problems, and I will let you know how I can help.
If we decide to work together, we'll book a therapy session in my Oatley or Newtown office or via video conference.