“The ability to bring people together, be inclusive and curious are key qualities of Carmel's. She is warm-hearted, approachable and has a hunger for knowledge, gracefully turning it into meaningful experiences for her clients. Carmel's creativity invites creativity in others; it is carefully crafted with a gentle sense of humour.”
Karolina Krysinska, Gestalt Psychotherapist
You're down in the dumps. People don't seem to respect you or care about you enough.
To top it off, you're always putting yourself down, which makes you feel even worse.
It seems that your life is a constant uphill battle. You're fed up with not getting what you want.
You want to be loved deeply. You want to feel more self-love and joy.
The good news is therapy can guide you towards more love and fulfillment.
• You compare yourself to others and feel you're not "good enough"
• You fear that if you reveal your "true self" people won't like you
• You're afraid that others will become upset or angry if you don't please them
• You feel depressed, trapped, or hopeless about your life
• You're stressed about your current relationship
• You’ve had a recent relationship break up, and it’s crushed your confidence
• You worry a lot; you feel stressed or anxious much of the time
• You neglect your own needs and desires while giving too much to others
• You're afraid you'll never be worthy of a loving relationship
As your therapist, I'll gently show you how to heal so that you can become more loving towards yourself. When you feel worthy, you'll be free to be YOU. When you can show your true self, people will be drawn to your confidence and strength. As you respect yourself, others will respect you. You'll get your needs met, and you'll feel more fulfilled and happier. You'll be stronger. When problems arise in your life, you'll have the courage to face them. You'll know that you're resilient enough to prevent them from sending you spiraling down into the darkness again.
• Express your needs and desires with confidence
• Set boundaries with people that they need to respect
• Develop the courage to express your authentic self
• Feel more secure, improve communication and have more rewarding relationships
• Gain clarity on what you want in your life and set goals to achieve your deepest dreams
• Feel a sense of calm and joyfulness about your life, and where you're headed
“Every woman that has walked away from art therapy sessions with Carmel has loved them. I also have loved them and find it such a great way to tap into my body and emotions. Carmel's ability to articulate, guide, and explore people puts them at ease. People experience her sessions without judgement or fear. She is warm, inviting and generous with her time and energy. Carmel is a true gift.”
Ana Balta, Volunteer Marketing Manager, Hope and Heal Charity
I know it may be difficult to imagine that your life can be so much better. I can assure you that many of my clients have turned their lives around, and I have too! There was a time where my self-worth was low. Fortunately, with therapy and my commitment to healing, I was able to bring myself up from the depths of my pain. I found the freedom to be me. I now have a rewarding life and a loving and genuine relationship.
With my help, you CAN do this.
I will listen deeply to you as I assist you in overcoming the pain of your past to help you become who you truly are at your core - a loveable person. I'm a non-judgemental therapist [link to About page] who will allow you the space to heal at your own pace. I'm trained in several effective methods of therapy, [link to How I Work page] which focus on healing at a deep level. Once you get past the negative feelings you have about yourself, you'll be amazed at how good you feel and how much better people will treat you.
You DESERVE better...
Contact me for a free, no-obligation, 15-minute phone call. We'll discuss your problems, and I'll tell you how I can help. If we decide to work together, we'll book a therapy session in my Oatley or Newtown office or via video conference.
Contact me for a free, no-obligation, 15-minute phone call.